- Just Live a Little in Northern Ireland, a UK leader in healthy breakfast granola and all-day snacks, has won its first business with the Co-Op.
- Tantalise your Taste buds this summer with fresh convenient salads. Mash Direct unveils an innovative Home Style Salad range with a selection of crunchy and deliciously fresh salads.
- Derry' is set to host its inaugural LegenDerry Street Food Festival Friday 19 to Sunday 21 July, Derry City and Strabane District Council has announced today.
Armagh Cider Company has won the Authentic NI Experience of the Year Award (Tour, Trail or Immersive) for its visitor tours at this year's Northern Ireland Tourism Awards ceremony.
- Fifteen food companies from across Northern Ireland have joined a six month, Asda-led programme which aims to maximise their business potential, promote innovation, and ultimately boost sales.
- Bushmills Salmon and Whiskey Festival will have an even bigger 'foodie focus' when it returns to the village from June 7th - June 9th.
- And they're off!
- Moy Park hits the road with 'Marvellous Taste Tour!'
- Morelli's, the UK champion ice cream producer, has launched two dairy free ice cream flavours that are also suitable for vegans.
- Cheese innovators Ballylisk of Armagh has introduced a delicious smoked version of its hugely popular Triple Rose, a unique triple cream cheese that's won widespread acclaim here, in the Republic of Ireland and in Great Britain.
- WeValueFood is an international project based at the Institute for Global Food Security at Queen's University Belfast. It aims to enhance consumer health and support the agri-food economy by improving future generations' knowledge of, and engagement with, food.