- Leading food company Moy Park has announced two new senior appointments, bolstering its management team and commitment to operational and customer excellence.
- Deal will see Hinch Whiskey and Ninth Wave Gin gear up for a presence in the Irish drinks market
Mash Direct Supports Age NI’s Loneliness appeal ‘No one should have no one to turn to’ this Christmas.Mash Direct Supports Age NI’s Loneliness appeal ‘No one should have no one to turn to’ this Christmas.
- The nations favourite trimming has been turned into the perfect on-the-go meal in the lead up to Christmas.
- Moy Park, Ireland’s number one chicken brand, has secured listings of its Moy Park branded ready-to-eat range in 70 Dunnes stores across the island of Ireland.
- TS Foods, the leading Irish producer of premium stuffings, is gearing up for the busy Christmas/New Year festivities by refreshing its branding and packaging for Northern Ireland, Great Britain and the Republic of Ireland.
- PEPPUP, the Northern Ireland-based producer of authentic Italian sauces, has launched a new free-from smoky dipping sauce.
- Eight Northern Ireland food companies will be showing a diverse range of award-winning products in the ‘Spectacular Christmas Food Emporium’ as part of the annual Gifted Contemporary Craft and Design Fair in the RDS Dublin from
- Graham’s Bakery, a leading Northern Ireland family baker, has created a unique Christmas product for one of the world’s most respected gourmet food halls.
- Earthy, warm and aromatic, this is a cheese lovers’ dream. Asda has launched Extra Special Mature Cheddar with Truffle for only £2 and just in time for Christmas!