- Moy Park, Ireland’s number one chicken brand, has announced a new partnership with top Northern Ireland chef Dean Coppard.
- Golden Popcorn in Northern Ireland has strengthened its product portfolio with the introduction of an original flavour for retailers and cinemas throughout the island of Ireland.
- Eight Northern Ireland companies will be showing an extensive range of innovative products at the Irish National Ploughing Championships in Carlow from 17-19 September.
- Healthy snack brand, Forest Feast, has announced the launch of a specially crafted new range of Trail Mixes, to meet growing consumer demand for healthy products that provide a burst of energy to help you to get the most from life.
- Compliments of www.nigoodfood.com
Copeland Distillery in Donaghadee has introduced a new gin which features 12 carefully selected organic wild botanicals including pine needles, cubed berries, orange peel, lemon peel and some locally sourced flora from local islands including sea pink maritima.
- Pure Roast Coffee, a multi award-winning, premium coffee roaster in Northern Ireland, is doubling its capacity to meet increased demand for its coffee beans, ground coffee and easy serving espresso pods.
- Taste Causeway has been shortlisted for Foodie Destination of the Year 2019 by the Restaurants Association of Ireland (RAI).
- Armagh Cider Company wins two gold stars in ‘Oscars’ of the food and drink world
- Food Stories, the Northern Ireland producer of popcorn and fruit crisps, has launched with Germany’s upmarket department store chain Galeria Kaufhof.
- The Co. Down based farming and food enterprise had a dazzling week as they picked up a Gold Star at the Great Taste Awards for their Beer Battered Chips.