- Longbridge Drinks in Northern Ireland, a specialist in craft minerals, has launched a new mixer for spirits.
- SUKI Tea Makers in Northern Ireland has announced that it has moved away from the use of plastic packaging in its wide range of tea products as part of a longstanding commitment to the environment.
- Four Northern Ireland companies have been shortlisted in the coveted Food Manufacture Excellence Awards 2020.
- The best traditional Irish Wheaten Loaf in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland is baked by Ann’s Pantry in Larne, county Antrim.
- Back by popular demand, Asda’s Ghost Crumpets will haunt the aisles of Asda again in 2019.
- Following the sell-out success of its Gingerbread Gin last year, Asda is introducing a new range of Extra Special festive gins for the Christmas season
- Four Northern Ireland food and drink companies have been shortlisted for branded products in the forthcoming Irish Quality Food Awards.
- Irish News has launched its 'Great Places to Eat' Awards in association with Food NI and Henderson Foodservice
Tell us where is GREAT to eat - simply VOTE on irishnews.com/restaurant
You can vote up to noon on Mon 28 Oct & winners will be revealed exclusively in the Irish News, Tues 29 Oct.
- To celebrate Halloween, Asda is giving the UK’s favourite food a fiendish makeover, launching a pumpkin-shaped pizza for those celebrating the day in spooky style.
- Foyster will be unveiled at Derry’s award-winning Slow Food Festival which takes place this week from October 9 – 13, 2019 with an official launch at Atelier Hair, Great James’ Street on October 12.