- The Irish News is asking the public to nominate their Food Champions in a special readers' poll being held in association with Food NI and Henderson Foodservice.
- Big Pot Soups in Cookstown has become an Asda supplier for the first time.
- Finnebrogue Artisan in Northern Ireland has won two UK Quality Awards for its quality bacon and sausages.
- Long Meadow Cider, a leading Northern Ireland producer of award winning ciders, cider vinegar and apple juice, has launched a new Spiced Apple Juice in time for Christmas.
- Northern Ireland chef Aaron Heasley has just launched his own luxury gelato on the back of studying at Carpigiani Gelato University in Bolognia.
- Four Northern Ireland companies are in line for prestigious Food Manufacture Excellence Award, the most important in the UK food industry.
- Mash Direct, the award-winning ‘field-to-fork’ convenience vegetable accompaniments brand is launching a new ready-to-eat Cabbage Bake edition, created fresh on the farm with the true taste and texture of home-made.
- PEPPUP, the Northern Ireland producer of authentic Italian sauces and ketchup, has launched two original products especially for the upcoming Christmas season.
- Moo to You, a spin out of Streamvale Open Farm at Ballyhanwood, Newtownards in Co Down is delivering fresh fruit and vegetable boxes to thousands of homes across Northern Ireland.
Great British Food awards for Mash Direct, Ewing’s Seafoods, Burren Balsamics and Ballylagan Organic FarmMash Direct, the Northern Ireland specialist in vegetable sides and convenience meals, has won a Great British Food award for its popular Beer Battered Chips in the Gluten Free category.