- During these challenging times, it is more important than ever that we continue to feed families with our dairy products, made with milk supplied by our local farmers.
- The Environment Secretary, George Eustice, has written an open letter to the food and drink industry
Published 26 March 2020
From: Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs and The Rt Hon George Eustice MP
- Looking for work?
- The Guild of Fine Food is calling for consumers across the UK and Ireland to get behind their local independents and has added an online resource to its existing website
- Ke Nako Biltong, Northern Ireland’s only award winning South African biltong producer, has launched a novel powder for use as a food and meal ingredient.
Only buy what you need, Minister urges shoppers - courtesy of https://www.economy-ni.gov.uk/news/only-buy-what-you-need-minister-urges-shoppersEconomy Minister Diane Dodds today urged consumers to be responsible and think of others when shopping.
- Northern Ireland sports nutrition brand ACTI-SNACK has launched seven new healthy Nut and Trail Mixes.
- Sea salt from Northern Ireland’s rugged and spectacular North Coast is being launched by a recently established small business.
- In light of the current Covid-19 crisis and the impact on the Northern Ireland Food & Drink sector, Invest Northern Ireland in collaboration with Food NI, commissions IPLC to deliver online live crisis management seminars for our food and drink clients
- For Employers who are looking to recruit new staff, JobCentre Online (JCOL) is a website that will assist you achieve your goal.