- Following on from the launch of its inaugural Shortcross Single Malt Irish Whiskey, Rademon Estate Distillery has announced its second release - Shortcross Rye & Malt Irish Whiskey.
- The Irish Food Writing Awards 2022 have just opened for entries for journalists, food writers, chefs, photographers and online content on Irish food.
Paula McIntyre’s new cookbook “Recipes and Stories” celebration of local food & drink from the Causeway Coast and Glens.Paula McIntyre’s new cookbook “Recipes and Stories” is a celebration of local food and drink from the Causeway Coast and Glens.
- Dunville’s Irish Whiskey has unveiled its latest Exclusive Single Cask release in collaboration with The Friend At Hand whiskey shop in Belfast
- Around Noon to supply its Scribbles range of sandwiches and wraps to 60 Tesco stores across NI
- The home of Shortcross Gin, and now Shortcross Whiskey, Rademon Estate Distillery, located in the beautiful County Down countryside just outside of Crossgar, has just launched its inaugural Shortcross Whiskey tours.
- Linwoods, one of Ireland’s leading health food brands, has announced the appointment of Patrick Woods as managing director.
- ‘Kick Start’ alumni Hellbent secures permanent listing with Lidl Northern Ireland as retailer announces applications now open for 2022 supplier development programme
- If you have fewer than 10 staff and annual sales no greater than €1 million, then you are eligible to enter the Irish Quality Foods 'Small Producer Award', sponsored by Dunnes Stores Simply Better
- Suki Tea Makers has been named among the UK’s best tea producers