Exciting Millar Moo campaign with Iceland Ireland enables social media audience to choose new flavourIceland Ireland’s social media followers are being invited to choose the new flavour of Millar Moo flavoured milk. Millar Moo is the highly successful brand of milk flavoured drinks supplied by Clarke Millar in Belfast.
- World Cheese Awards - Calling all Cheesemakers!!! - Enter Now
- Mash Direct has partnered with non-profit organisation Foundation Earth to launch a new line of ecological packaging
- Two Northern Ireland distilleries are showing handcrafted spirits at Imbibe Live 21, the UK's leading drinks industry event which returns to Olympia London from 12-13 September.
- Ahead of Saturday's All-Ireland GAA Football final, Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise have announced the winners of their All-Ireland Sandwich competition.
Lidl Northern Ireland crunches new £11 million supply deal with fresh food producer Willowbrook FoodsNew contract with Newtownards based fresh food producer represents £5 million boost and sees 25 new product lines on sale across 41 Lidl Northern Ireland stores
- CastleCourt’s CityScape Belfast will host The NI Vegan Festival, a joint venture alongside Urban Events NI and Truffleupagus Vegan Yums on Sat 18th September
- Peter Hannan, the managing director of multi-award winning Hannan Meats in Northern Ireland, has been awarded an MBE by the Queen for his outstanding contribution to Economic Development.
- Wild Atlantic Distillery in Northern Ireland, already a producer of international award-winning Irish gin and vodka, is to launch a limited edition single malt whiskey next year.
- Four artisan food producers in Northern Ireland are in line for a major Great British Food Award.