- Asda is giving avo-lovers something to smile about with the launch of its vegan chocolate cake in the shape of an avocado.
- Mash Direct’s Tracy Hamilton Awarded MBE in the New Year’s Honours List for services to the Northern Ireland agri-food sector.
- White’s Oats, Northern Ireland’s award winning and market leading porridge and oat cereal brand, has announced its Title Sponsorship with Team Joe Barr for 2020.
- Shortcross Gin, Northern Ireland’s original gin, has won business from one of the world’s biggest purchasers of spirits.
- Balsamic vinegars, jams, sauces, relishes, spreads and teas from multi-award winning Northern Ireland producers will be showcased on Stand N61 at the Scotland Speciality Food Show at the Exhibition Centre in Glasgow from 19-21 January.
- Impress your guests this festive season with a selection of plant-based feasting delights from Asda.
- Dairy product manufacturer Dale Farm has posted strong results, showing increased turnover and pre-tax profit.
- Erne Larder Preserves, an artisan producer of sauces, jams and ketchup from Enniskillen in Co Fermanagh, has won its first significant business in Britain.
- Award-winning Co. Down family farming and food enterprise, Mash Direct, has won a new supply contract which will see its festive vegetable-based party food lines stocked in Asda stores across Northern Ireland.
Chocolate Manor is looking for Dream Makers - will you be one of them? by Geri Martin, founder of Chocolate ManorNIt’s hard to believe that last month my little venture marked 7 years in business. I never imagined in my home kitchen all those years ago that it would develop and grow into the business it is today.