- Foyster will be unveiled at Derry’s award-winning Slow Food Festival which takes place this week from October 9 – 13, 2019 with an official launch at Atelier Hair, Great James’ Street on October 12.
- Castlewellan based TS Foods has scooped a gold medal at the Blas na hEireann awards which took place in Dingle, Co. Kerry over
- A leading British businessman and politician will consider the future of the UK food and agri-food industries at the George Scott Robertson (GSR) Memorial Lecture, on Wednesday 6 November.
- Millions of passengers on flights by Hungary’s low-cost Wizz Air are now able to enjoy healthy snacks from Food Stories in Northern Ireland.
- Noisy Nuts, an innovator in peanut snacks, has won the Belfast final of the Great Britain and Northern Irish Entrepreneur Awards (GBNIEA) in the food and drink category.
- Northern Ireland’s innovative food and drink producers have picked up 11 gold and more than 30 other awards, including Best Artisan Product, at the annual Blas na hEireann, Irish Food Awards.
- Bushmills are holding an exclusive dining experience inspired by the award-winning Bushmills Single Malt whiskeys, which will be hosted alongside Northern Irish chef, Will Brown at Comber-based Irish artisan delicatessen, Indie Füde.
- Lacada Brewery Limited has grown from strength to strength since it first began trading in October 2015. The brewery is seeking to raise £250,000 through new investment to realise an ambitious expansion plan, expected to take up to 3 years to fully complete.
- With ‘adult’ advent calendars continuing to grow in popularity year-on-year, Asda is excited to announce its biggest range of advent calendars yet, with over 40 quality countdowns to Christmas.
- Portadown-based Holmes Bakery has won business with Shoprite, the Isle of Man’s retail leader, for a range of home baked products. The bakery is supplying 10 lines to Shoprite, which has nine supermarkets specialising in food throughout the island since 1972.