- Millbay Oysters, Northern Ireland’s multi-award-winning oysters, is enjoying rapid growth in exports especially in China.
- Food NI member company Irish Black Butter has developed a new fudge featuring the popular flavour.
- Northway Mushrooms, a producer organisation representing 20 local mushroom businesses from Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, has opened a state-of-the-art substrate facility following an investment of £25 million with support from First Trust Bank.
- It’s long been believed that the enjoyment of biting into a succulent burger is ruined by a hidden slice of tomato.
- Moy Park, Ireland’s number one chicken brand, has announced a new partnership with top Northern Ireland chef Dean Coppard.
- Golden Popcorn in Northern Ireland has strengthened its product portfolio with the introduction of an original flavour for retailers and cinemas throughout the island of Ireland.
- Eight Northern Ireland companies will be showing an extensive range of innovative products at the Irish National Ploughing Championships in Carlow from 17-19 September.
- Healthy snack brand, Forest Feast, has announced the launch of a specially crafted new range of Trail Mixes, to meet growing consumer demand for healthy products that provide a burst of energy to help you to get the most from life.
- Compliments of www.nigoodfood.com
Copeland Distillery in Donaghadee has introduced a new gin which features 12 carefully selected organic wild botanicals including pine needles, cubed berries, orange peel, lemon peel and some locally sourced flora from local islands including sea pink maritima.
- Pure Roast Coffee, a multi award-winning, premium coffee roaster in Northern Ireland, is doubling its capacity to meet increased demand for its coffee beans, ground coffee and easy serving espresso pods.