- Eight Northern Ireland craft distilleries have temporarily switched production to develop hand sanitizers for the health services, care organisations and retailers for use against the Covid-19 coronavirus.
- Multi-award winning Irish Black Butter has won business with one of Ireland’s retailers for its original savoury spread.
- Luxury chocolate maker Neary Nogs in Northern Ireland has seen online sales soar to over 70 percent of its business in the past few months.
- "As a nation, we are facing the biggest health crisis we’ve seen for generations".
- Newry-based whiskey company Matt D'Arcy & Co has unveiled its first whiskies in more than 100 years.
- A new ‘farm to door’ fresh milk delivery service has been launched by Ballylisk Dairies in Tandragee,
- During these challenging times, it is more important than ever that we continue to feed families with our dairy products, made with milk supplied by our local farmers.
- The Environment Secretary, George Eustice, has written an open letter to the food and drink industry
Published 26 March 2020
From: Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs and The Rt Hon George Eustice MP
- Looking for work?
- The Guild of Fine Food is calling for consumers across the UK and Ireland to get behind their local independents and has added an online resource to its existing website