- DIT has announced the establishment of a new UK wide Food & Drink Export Council.
- To celebrate the 30th anniversary of Great Taste, the Guild of Fine Food is offering 50 micro producers the chance to put one new product in front of its expert panel of Great Taste judges for free.
Coca-Cola HBC Ireland and Northern Ireland announces expansion of Lisburn plant with £17M investmentCoca-Cola HBC Ireland and Northern Ireland announces £17 million expansion of its Knockmore Hill, Lisburn Production Facility.
- In its drive to reach net zero, top UK food company Moy Park has unveiled a pioneering new scheme
- Tech start-up, Plate-Up is to establish its new Operations Centre in Belfast, which will see it create 16 new hybrid-working jobs.
- Slim’s Healthy Kitchen lands deal worth £0.5m with Musgrave NI
- Derry based Foods Connected to create 45 new jobs as it expands to reach new export markets
- Minister of State for Northern Ireland, Steve Baker MP, has announced that Belfast Distillery Company has secured an historic distribution agreement in South Korea.
- Now in its sixth year, Grow with Aldi entries are open until the 30th January
- In a new local supply deal worth in the region of €100,000, Compass Ireland will buy Irish grown apples and pears and a range of fresh fruit juices from Co Armagh based McCann Orchards.