Armagh Cider Company Ltd
- Product Range
Armagh Cider Company was formed in 2006 with the aim of making cider and apple juice 'from blossom to bottle' on the home farm at Ballinteggart just outside Portadown in Co Armagh, where apples have been grown for five generations.
The family business is pleased to have been the leading participant in bringing cider production back to Co Armagh the home of the apple industry in Northern Ireland.
Armagh Cider Company offer consumers authentic, hand crafted, completely natural apple products with genuine provenance and heritage behind them, that deliver on quality and taste - Their Carsons Crisp and Maddens Mellow ciders proudly display the PGI logo for the Armagh Bramley Apple.
Consistency in competitions has helped Armagh Cider Company gain a reputation for producing quality ciders. The company has won several awards including Great Taste Stars, International Cider Challenge Medals, Irish Food Quality Awards and Blas na hEireann (Gold, Silver and Bronze).
Since 2006, the product range has been substantially enhanced in response to consumer demand and are available throughout Ireland as well as exported to Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland and China.
Carsons Crisp Cider. 500ml/330ml
Maddens Mellow Cider. 500ml/330ml
Doyles Cider – Summer Fruit, Honey, Dark Fruit 500ml
AJ – Pure Apple Juice 750ml.
Sparkling AJ 750ml
Honeyhill Hot Spiced Apple 750ml
Mollys Mulled Cider. (ABV 4.5%) 750ml
Orchard Twist: refreshing blend of fresh pressed apple juice, fruit juice and sparkling spring water. Orchard Twist range includes: Sparkling Apple; Apple & Blackcurrant; Apple & Rhubarb and Apple with Ginger – all with sparkling spring water. 330ml bottles
Armagh Cider Co – Apple Cider Vinegar
Armagh Cider Zero - Non-alcoholic cider with a light, elegant, and crisp flavour profile.
Independent Off Licences
- Blas na h'Eireann Awards 2022: Gold medal for Armagh Craft Cider Dry, Silver medal for Armagh Craft Cider Medium & Bronze medal for Armagh Craft Cider Sweet
- Great Taste Awards 2022: One Gold Star for Troughtons Premium 'Raising Spirits' Cucumber and Mint Tonic Water
- Blas na h'Eireann Awards 2021: Silver awards for Armagh Craft Cider Medium & Armagh Craft Cider Sweet and a Bronze award for Armagh Craft Cider Dry
- Blas na h'Eireann Awards 2020: Silver awards for Armagh Craft Cider Medium & Armagh Craft Cider Sweet
- 2020 Great Taste Awards: One Gold Star -Orchard Twist Sparkling Apple & Troughtons Premium Tonic water
- Blas na h'Eireann Awards 2019: Silver award for Armagh Craft Cider Sweet
- 2019 Great Taste Awards: One Gold Star - Doyles Medium Cider
- Blas na h'Eireann Awards 2018: Gold award for Orchard Twist Apple & Cranberry Juice, Silver for Doyle's Honey Cider & Bronze for Aldi's Armagh Craft Cider - Sweet
- Blas na h'Eireann Awards 2017: Gold medal for Spiced Apple Juice & Silver for Doyles Autumn Berry Cider
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.