Armagh Cider Company Ltd
- Product Range
Armagh Cider Company was formed in 2006 with the aim of making cider and apple juice 'from blossom to bottle' on the home farm at Ballinteggart just outside Portadown in Co Armagh, where apples have been grown for five generations.
The family business is pleased to have been the leading participant in bringing cider production back to Co Armagh the home of the apple industry in Northern Ireland.
Armagh Cider Company offer consumers authentic, hand crafted, completely natural apple products with genuine provenance and heritage behind them, that deliver on quality and taste - Their Carsons Crisp and Maddens Mellow ciders proudly display the PGI logo for the Armagh Bramley Apple.
Consistency in competitions has helped Armagh Cider Company gain a reputation for producing quality ciders. The company has won several awards including Great Taste Stars, International Cider Challenge Medals, Irish Food Quality Awards and Blas na hEireann (Gold, Silver and Bronze).
Since 2006, the product range has been substantially enhanced in response to consumer demand and are available throughout Ireland as well as exported to Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland and China.
Carsons Crisp Cider
Maddens Mellow Cider
Doyles Cider – available in Dry, Medium, Sweet as well as Summer Fruit, Honey and Autumn Berry. This is the first craft cider to have a range of flavours and still be all natural.
AJ – Pure Apple Juice
Honeyhill Hot Spiced Apple
Mollys Mulled Cider
Orchard Twist: refreshing blend of fresh pressed apple juice, fruit juice and sparkling spring water. Orchard Twist range includes: Sparkling Apple; Apple & Blackcurrant; Apple & Rhubarb and Apple with Ginger – all with sparkling spring water.
Armagh Cider Co – Apple Cider Vinegar.
Independent Off Licences
- 2019 Great Taste Awards: One Gold Star - Doyles Medium Cider
- Blas na h'Eireann Awards 2018: Gold award for Orchard Twist Apple & Cranberry Juice, Silver for Doyle's Honey Cider & Bronze for Aldi's Armagh Craft Cider - Sweet
- 2016 Great Taste Awards: Two Gold Stars - Carsons Crisp Cider
- Blas na h'Eireann Awards 2017: Gold medal for Spiced Apple Juice & Silver for Doyles Autumn Berry Cider
- 2016 International Cider Challenge: Silver medals - Maddens Mellow, Maddens Special Cask, Doyles Summer Fruit Cider
- Blas na h'Eireann Awards 2016: Gold for Doyles Summer Fruit Cider & Bronze each for Aldi's Armagh Craft Cider - Sweet & Maddens Mellow Armagh Cider
- 2015 Royal Bath & West Show: Gold for Maddens Mellow Cider
- 2015 International Cider Challenge: Gold Medal - Carsons Crisp Cider; Silver Medal - Maddens Honey Cider; Bronze Medals - Maddens Mellow, Maddens Spiced, Doyles Summer Fruit, Doyles Autumn Berry Ciders
- 2015 British Bottlers Institute: Gold Medal - Doyles Honey Cider
- 2014 Great Taste Awards: One Gold Star - Carsons Crisp and Maddens Mellow Ciders
- 2014 Blas na hEireann: Gold - Mollys Mulled Cider; Silver - Maddens Mellow Cider; Bronze - Carsons Crisp Cider
- 2014 Great Lakes International Cider: Bronze Medal - Maddens Mellow and Keltic Gold Ciders
- 2013 Irish Food Quality Awards: Winner with both Maddens Mellow Cider and AJ Apple Juice
- 2013 Great Taste Awards: One Gold Star - Carsons Premium and Maddens Mellow Orchard Bramble Ciders
- 2013 International Cider Challenge: Bronze Medal - Carsons Crisp and Maddens Mellow Orchard Bramble Ciders
- 2013 Great Lakes International Cider: Bronze Medal Carsons Crisp and Carsons Premium Ciders
- 2016 Food Heartland Awards: Best Growth Business Award
- 2016 GMED Awards: Best Artisan/Micro Drinks Company NI
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.