Burren Balsamics Ltd
- Product Range
Burren Balsamics was established by Mrs Hamilton Stubber in 2014 on the back of her extensive experience in catering including a stint as a top chef in London.
The company has a successful eight-strong range of balsamic vinegar, including Blackberry and Thyme, Bramley Apple and Chilli and Honey, which are on sale in delis in the UK and Ireland.
Burren Balsamics range of fruit infused balsamic vinegars use as many locally grown ingredients with zesty flavours as possible. The versatile bottles of flavour pack a punch and add endless possibilities to enhance salad dishes, stews and casseroles, marinades and soups.
In June 2017, Burren Balsamics launched a four-strong range of White Italian Condiments.
The new products are pale balsamics with delicate and rich flavours. They are lower in acidity and ideal for a wide range of culinary applications.
In November 2017, Burren Balsamics launched an innovative white balsamic vinegar featuring 24 carat gold leaf in a classic 200ml available in a special gift box with unique LED back lighting at RRP £20- a perfect Xmas gift.
Armagh Bramley Apple Balsamic Vinegar 250ml bottle /125 mls bottles
Blackcurrant Balsamic Vinegar 250ml bottle / 125 ml bottles
Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar 250ml bottle
Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar 250ml bottle
Blackberry & Thyme Balsamic Vinegar 250ml bottle
Strawberry & Mint Balsamic Vinegar 250ml bottle
White Wine Vinegar 250ml bottle
Wild Garlic Infused White Italian Condiment (a a seasonal product which will be replaced by Beetroot & Cacao Nib off–season)
Tarragon Infused White Italian Condiment
Blood Orange & Cardamon Infused White Italian Condiment
Special gift packs
Specialist food shops, delis, hotels and restaurants across Northern Ireland & the Republic of Ireland.
- Blas na H'Eireann Awards 2019: Gold award and the coveted "Best Artisan" award for our Raspberry Infused Balsamic Vinegar
- Great Taste Awards 2019: 2 Gold Stars for Roast Onion Infused Balsamic Vinegar and one Gold Star each for Blackcurrant infused Balsamic Vinega, Aceto Balsamico di Modena (I.G.P), Raspberry infused Balsamic Vinegar and Blood Orange and Cardamom infused White Condiment of Modena
- Food Heartland Awards (ABC Council) 2018: Best use of a PGI Product in a Food or Drink Product Award 2018 sponsored by Tourism NI
- Great Taste Awards 2018: 3 Stars for 'Ready to Cook' collaboration with Colebrook Park for Fruit Vinegars & One Star each awarded to Beetroot & Cocoa Nib infused White Condiment of Modena and Blood Orange and Cardamon infused White Condiment of Modena
- Fine Food North Show 2018: Beetroot & Cocoa Nib vinegar winner of the Editor's Choice Award (Guild of Fine Food & Fine Food Digest)
- Blas na H'Eireann Awards 2017: Gold Star 'Best Artisan' (Shane McArdle Award) & 'Best in Ulster' for our Blackberry & Thyme infused Balsamic vinegar
- Great Taste Awards 2017: Two Gold Stars for our Blackberry & thyme infused Balsamic vinegar & One Gold star each for our Christmas Balsamic, Strawberry & mint white wine vinegar & Armagh Bramley apple infused with Balsamic vinegar
- Blas na H'Eireann Awards 2016: Gold award for our Armagh Bramley Apple Infused Balsamic Vinegar
- Best New Start Business Award: Food Heartland Awards 2016
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.