Cavanagh Free Range Eggs Ltd
- Product Range
Husband and wife team, John and Eileen Hall, from County Fermanagh in Northern Ireland, have been producing free range eggs on their farm in the townland of Cavanagh since 2002, with a flock of 5100 birds, and launched the Cavanagh brand in 2012 to satisfy consumer demand for a quality free range egg ethically produced.
They now grade and pack their multi-award-winning eggs from 75,000 birds in 7 flocks, across 4 separate sites, within a 20 mile radius.
All flocks are RSPCA Assured and British Lion Accredited. Flocks are rotated to ensure a constant supply of the various sizes of eggs all year round.
Awards include Great Taste, IQFA, Blas na hEireann, Family Business of the Year, Poultry Farmers of the Year, Delicious Produce Award and Made in Northern Ireland Food and Drink Producer of the Year. Their fibre packs are made from 95% recycled board and are 100% recyclable. They come in sizes of 6 Very Large, 4 Very Large, 6 Breakfast, 12 Large, 6 Large, 12 Medium, 6 Medium and 12 Mixed Weight. Their purpose built packing centre is also British Lion Accredited.
Their eggs are used by some of the top hotels and restaurants in NI and ROI. Cavanagh branded eggs are also to be found at high-end delis in NI, in shops along the border counties between NI, the RoI, as well as Scotland.
Prepacked free range eggs in very large, large & medium sizes.
Loose free range eggs on trays for catering in 30 egg trays in boxes of 15 or 30 dozen in Medium or Large.
Top hotels and restaurants throughout NI
Henderson Foodservice RoI
Dunnes Stores (Enniskillen & Omagh)
- British Lion Accreditation
- Blas na H'Eireann 2020: Silver for Cavanagh Free Range Eggs
- Great Taste Awards 2020: One Gold Star for Cavanagh Free Range Eggs
- Great Taste Awards 2019: One Gold Star for Free Range Eggs
- Blas na H'Eireann 2019: Gold award for Cavanagh Free Range Eggs
- Blas na H'Eireann 2018: Silver for our free range eggs
- Great Taste Awards 2018: One Gold Star for our free range eggs
- Insider Made in Northern Ireland awards 2018: Winner of the Food and Drink Award
- Ulster Grocer Marketing Awards 2018: Highly commended in the Best Food Export Marketing category
- Farming Life & Danske Bank Farming Awards 2017: 'Poultry Farmer of the Year' award
- Blas na H'Eireann 2017: Gold - The Chef's Larder Choice
- Great Taste Awards 2017: One Gold Star for our free range eggs
- Ulster Grocer Marketing Awards 2017: Highly commended in Best Artisan Food Campaign category
- NI Food Manufacturing Awards 2017: Best Small Food Producer
- NIFDA Awards 2017: Highly commended in Best New Product (Small Company) category
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.