Clandeboye Estate Yoghurt Co.
- Product Range
Clandeboye Estate Yoghurt located on the historic Clandeboye Estate (2,000 acres of parkland owned by Lady Dufferin), uses milk from its own UK award winning Holstein and Jersey herds to produce a range of natural, Greek style and flavoured artisan Yoghurts.
Clandeboye Yoghurt, the only yoghurt produced in Northern Ireland, is hand made using traditional techniques that provide a rich creamy texture without high fat content. The milk is prepared and cultured very gently over a 24 hour period in small batches. This helps to create the exceptional flavour and texture for its yoghurts. The Greek style yoghurt is also made in the traditional way by straining through cheesecloth to create a product with absolutely no thickening additives and therefore no added fats. In addition to natural and Greek yoghurts, the Clandeboye Estate range features raspberry, strawberry and toffee, blueberry, Madagascan Vanilla and a range of Layered yoghurts and Smoothies.
Clandeboye also provide a full range of Food Service size containers from 2kg to 10kg.
Lady Dufferin, a member of the Guinness family and known in the arts scene as Lindy Guinness, created a unique brand identity for the yoghurts.
Artisan Greek Yoghurt
Food Service Yogurt
Greek Style Yoghurt
Hastings Hotels Group
Fortnum and Mason
- Full Third party accreditation (SALSA)
- EC Approved Production Facility
- Five Star Food Hygiene Rating
- Great Taste Awards 2020: One Gold Star awarded to Clandeboye Mango and Nectarine Greek Style Yoghurt and Two Gold Stars each awarded to Clandeboye Greek Style Yoghurt & Clandeboye Natural Yoghurt
- Blas na H'Eireann Awards 2019: Bronze awards for our Clandeboye Estate Greek Style Yoghurt
- Great Taste Awards 2019: One Gold Star each for our Greek Style Yoghurt, Natural Yoghurt and our Clandeboye Estate Greek Style Yoghurt with Mandarin and Lime.
- Irish Quality Food and Drink Awards 2018: Highly Commended in the Dairy - Yogurts Category for Aldi Specially Selected Greek Style Yogurt Mango & Nectarine
- Blas na H'Eireann Irish Food Awards 2018: Gold for our Clandeboye Estate Greek Style Yoghurt
- Small Business Awards 2018 (Business Eye/First Trust Bank): winner of the 'Agri-Food Business of the Year' award
- Irish Quality Food and Drink Awards 2017: Category Winner for Dairy - Yogurts - Aldi Specially Selected Authentically Strained Flavoured Greek Style Yoghurt - Mandarin & Lime; Highly Commended for Aldi Specially Selected Greek Style Yoghurt - Mango & Nectarine & Comended for Aldi Specially Selected Authentically Strained Flavoured Greek Style Yoghurt - Raspberry & White Chocolate
- Great Taste Awards 2018: Two Gold Stars for our Natural Yoghurt and one Gold Star for our Greek Style Yoghurt
- Blas na H'Eireann Irish Food Awards 2017: Silver for ALDIs Specially Selected Greek Style Yoghurt
- Georgina Campbell Irish Breakfast Awards 2017 in association with Failte Ireland: Winner of the Dairy category as best yoghurt for a delicious breakfast
- Great Taste Awards 2016: Three Gold Stars for our Greek Style Yoghurt and one Gold Star each for our Madagascan Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt, Natural Yoghurt & Mango & Granola Youghurt Pot
- Blas na H'Eireann Irish Food Awards 2016: Gold for our Greek Style Yoghurt
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.