- Product Range
Dale Farm is one of the leading dairy processors in the UK and Ireland and part of the United Dairy Farmers Group, Northern Ireland's largest dairy co-operative. The co-op collects over 850 million litres of milk per year from more than 1,300 farmer members. Dale Farm's product offering includes an extensive selection of dairy goods - ranging from milk, cheese, butter and yogurts to desserts and ice-cream.
Within the UK and Ireland, Dale Farm supplies a wide range of dairy products to the retail and foodservice sectors under our own brand labels - Dale Farm, Dromona, Spelga, Rowan Glen, Fivemiletown, Dale Farm Ice Cream, Mullins Ice Cream and Loseley, as well as providing a broad range of retailer and foodservice own brand products. We remain committed to developing our offering to consumers through new product development, innovation and continuous investment in state-of-the-art production facilities.
Thanks to our dairy expertise and dedication to excellence the company now exports worldwide to over 45 countries making us a major player in the international food ingredients market, supplying major food processors in the UK, Europe and overseas dairy export markets.
Specialty Soft Cheese
Major food processors in the UK
European and overseas dairy export market
- BRC Accreditation; ISO 9000 & 14000
- Irish Quality Food Awards 2018: Highly Commended for Lidl Rathdaragh Irish Vintage Cheddar Cheese
- Blas na h'Eireann Awards 2018: Bronze award for Lidl Rathdaragh Mature White Cheese
- Great Taste Awards 2018: Two Gold Stars awarded to Loseley Rich & Creamy Yoghurt Caramelised Pear & Creamy Fudge; One Star awarded each to Fivemiletown Boilie Goats Cheese Barrel 70g, Loselely Salted Butter & Mullins Vanilla Ice Cream
- Irish Quality Food & Drink Awards 2017: Lidl Rathdaragh Irish Extra Mature Cheddar Winner of Cheese - Hard category
- Great Taste Awards 2017: Two Gold Stars for Fivemiletown Boilie Goats Cheese Barrel 70g; One Gold Star each for Fivemiletown Ballyoak, Dromona Extra Mature Cheddar, Dromona Foil Wrapped Salted Butter, Rowan Glen Salted Butter & Loseley Rich & Creamy Yoghurt with Blackberry & Apple
- International Cheese Awards 2017: Gold for Sliced Cheddar Cheese; Silver for Mild Cheddar; Silver for Goat's Milk Cheese under the Fivemiletown brand; Bronze for Cheese with Savoury Additives, also Fivemiletown; Bronze for Cheese without Rind; Bronze for Cheese with 100% Goat's Milk, Fivemiletown branded
- NIFDA Awards 2017: Best New Product (Large Company) for Protein Milk
- Great Taste Awards 2016: Three Gold Stars awarded to our Rowan Glen Reduced Fat Creme Fraiche; Two Gold Stars for our Dale Farm Cottage Cheese Natural; One Gold Star each awarded to our Rowan Glen Salted Butter, Loselely Salted Butter, Fivemiltown Boilie Goats Cheese Barrel 70g, Spelga 0% Fat Greek Frozen Yoghurt Mixed Berries
- The Irish Quality Food Awards 2016: Cheese Hard Cateogry Winner for Lidl Rathdarragh Irish Extra Mature Cheddar yle Yogurt with Honey
- 2016 International Cheese Awards at Nantwich: 10 Gold, 4 Silver, 4 Bronze and 3 Very Highly Commended
- Great Taste Awards 2015: Three Gold Stars awarded to Fivemiletown Ballyoak. Two Gold Stars for our Boilie Goats Cheese and Spelga 0% Fat Greek Frozen Yogurt Mixed Berries. One Gold Star for our Dale Farm Whipping Cream, Loseley Butter, Loseley R&C Yogurt Plain 150g, Loseley Extra Mature Cheddar, Loseley Mature Cheddar, Spelga Greek Style Yogurt with Honey
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.