- Product Range
Dunbia is an established multinational food company operating across ten sites in the UK and Ireland and from sales offices throughout Europe.
The company prides itself on the relationships it has with its stakeholders and delivers the most efficient and effective supply chain from field to fork.
Dunbia has a reputation for excellence in innovation and is market leader in original and creative product development. High calibre employees ensure Dunbia is at the cutting edge of market trends to produce the right products that meet customer needs.
Dunbia launched its Butchery Academy based at the company's headquarters in Dungannon in Northern Ireland in 2011. The Butchery Academy was launched to offer an attractive choice for school leavers and enables them to gain the skills needed to achieve a recognised accreditation, the NVQ Level 2 in Food Manufacture.
Beef, Lamb & Pork
Dunbia serves every market sector including the UK's largest multiple retailers and food manufactures, and exports to a vast customer base in over fifteen countries. The quality of Dunbia's products and high service levels have been recognised by winning several prestigious industry awards in the last eighteen months including 'Star Supplier', 'Best for Innovation' and 'Best British Product'.
- EFSIS (BRC Grade A)
- Bord Bia
- Assured British Meat (ABM)
- BQAP Standard
- Soil Association
- Investors in People
- NVQ accredited centre
- CIEH accredited centre
- Meat Training Council Centre
- Food Industry Champion title which was awarded to Jim Dobson & the Best Red Meat Product for its rib & ale burgers produced in association with the Coop
- Meat Management Awards 2018: Manufacturer of the Year award
- UK Quality Food Awards 2017: Extra Special Lamb Chump Joint with Sea Salt, Black Pepper & Garlic Sprinkle for Asda (Meat Products); highly commended for Pork Medallions with Smoked Bacon & Herb Butter for Asda; winner of the Q Award in Christmas section for Extra Special Triple Crown Turkey with Cranberry and Clementine Stuffing for Asda & shortlisted for Asda Extra Special Jewelled Whole Leg with Festive Fruit Stuffing
- Coop's Farming and Food Pioneer Awards 2017: 'Supplier of the Year' award
- SuperMeat and Fish Awards 2017: 'Best Product New to Market' for Quick Cook Beef Joint for the Coop
- NIFDA Awards 2017: Supply Chain Excellence Award
- European Angus Cattle Society Awards 2013: European Angus Award for the outstanding taste and texture of Dunbia's fillet steak in the category for companies with 15 or more employees. Dunbia also gained the award for best burger in the over 15 employees category.
- Meat Management Industry Awards 2014: Meat Manufacturer of the Year and Dunbia's Preston plant named Asda Butcher's Selection for Welsh Lamb Carvery Roasting Joint
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.