Environmental Products & Services Ltd
Environmental Products & Services Ltd (EPAS) seek to reduce our customers' operating costs, provide effective solutions, reduce carbon emissions and recycle the harvested waste streams into a renewable source of energy.
We aim to exceed our customers' expectations worldwide, with product quality, performance and value for money.
We operate a fully integrated Management System which meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001 and have implemented the Business Excellence Model (EFQM), to facilitate effective quality and environmental management and to deliver continuous improvements in all that we do.
- ASME A112.14.3-2000 Testing of Grease Interceptors
- ASME A112.14.4-2001 Grease Removal Devices
- CSA B481.0-2012 Testing of Grease Interceptors
- CSA B481.1-2012 Testing and Rating of Grease Interceptors using Lard
- CSA B481.5-2012 Testing and Rating of Grease Interceptors Equipped with a Grease Removal Device
- PDI G 101. UL Approved (File No: E361705).
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- EMC directive 2004/108/EC
- Altius & Safe Contractor
- 2014 Kitchen Innovations Award Winner, National Restaurant Association, USA
- 2014 Hotelympia Innovation Awards' Highly Commended', United Kingdom
- 2013 Smart Label Award for Environmental Sustainability & Functional Innovation, HOST Fiera, Milano, Italy
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.