- Product Range
Established over 50 years ago by the Gilpin Family, Gilfresh source fresh produce from the local fields of over 40 growers throughout the island of Ireland.
Gilfresh are dedicated to the growing, packing and processing of a wide range of vegetables for sale throughout UK & Ireland, and manage the supply chain from seed right through to retail outlet.
Gilfresh operates an efficient Pack House which conforms to the highest standards within the industry including having BRC Global Food Standard Accreditation. This standard also extends to the new vegetable preparation facility which supplies a growing range of prepared vegetables
Gilfresh Produce now grows and manages the growing of over 2,500 acres of field vegetables and salad crops ranging from traditional Root Vegetables to Brassica Vegetables, Pak Choi, Celeriac and Spinach.
This extensive portfolio of produce is grown both locally in Ireland whenever the climate allows and also throughout other parts of Europe via contract growers.
Gilfresh work closely with seed companies to develop varieties suitable for the growing seasons throughout Ireland and in matching these with consumer requirements.
Traditional Root Vegetables including Carrots, Parsnips and Swedes.
Salad Crops including Iceberg Lettuce, Spring Onions & Celery
Brassica Vegetables including Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbages, Pak Choi, Celeriac & Spinach
Prepared Vegetables including sliced/diced/baton carrots, diced swede, shredded cabbage, broccoli & cauliflower florets.
Multiple mixed options are also available such as casserole mix, soup mix etc.
New to the range in 2016 is a selection of spiralised vegetables and cauliflower rice.
Wholesale Products: Supplied in 2.5kg/5kg/10kg bags products include
Musgrave NI - Centra & Supervalu
Hendersons - Spar, Vivo & Eurospar
Various Food Service customers throughout Ireland.
- BRC Accreditation Grade A
- Farm Assured (Red Tractor) Accreditation
- Investors In People
- Tesco Nurture
- M&S Field to Fork
- Bord Bia Quality Assurance Scheme
- Global GAP
- 2012 - Thomas Gilpin received a MBE for his services to agriculture
- 2014 - Investors in People Accreditation Achieved
- 2016 - Gilfresh wins Hendersons Tomorrow Matters Award for outstanding contribution to CSR
- 2016 - William Gilpin wins M&S Young Producer Award
- 2022 - Richard Gilpin wins the 'Rising Star' Award at the Irish Quality Food Awards & a Bronze award for Gilfresh Produce Vegetable Fajita Kit in the Fresh Produce – Vegetables category
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.