Heavenly Tasty Organics
- Product Range
Heavenly is the award winning brainchild of Shauna McCarney-Blair, a mum to four children, and a lover of all things organic and nutritious.
Shauna first came up with the idea for Heavenly when she was frustrated by the limited choice of baby food products in Northern Ireland for children, and then when her children were diagnosed with allergies and the choice was limited even further, she knew she had to do something about it.
Shauna began by creating a guilt-free range of organic baby weaning meals for the Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland market, and now Heavenly has moved into snacks, with stockists across the UK, Ireland, Europe and the Middle East.
The new snack range, packed with superfoods including spinach, Kale, buckwheat and coconut milk, offer parents a healthy snack alternative for their babies and toddlers from 6 months+.
With no added sugar or salt Heavenly are leading the way in helping parents provide a healthier lifestyle choice for the future generation.
At Heavenly we promise to provide products that are: Natural, Nutritional, Innovative, Transparent & Responsible.
Crispy Veggie Waffles
Heavenly Halo Bites
Mini Italian Breadsticks
Yummy Wafer Wisps
NI & GB
The Health Store
El Corte Ingles
- BRC agent & broker
- Sugarwise accreditation
- Global halal certification
- UK Quality Food and Drink Awards 2019: Heavenly Tasty’s Veggie Waffles Sweet Beet and Shallot winner of the Baby Snacks category
- The Grocer New Product of the Year Awards 2018: Strawberry flavoured 'Kids Mini Biscuits received highly commended award
- Made for Mums Awards 2018: Gold Winner in the 'Best Organic Baby or Toddler Snack' category
- Forward Ladies Women in Business Awards 2017: Winner of the SME Emerging Category in the Regional Finals for Ireland, Wales & North East England
- Baby and Toddler Gear Awards 2017: Silver award in the 'Best Baby Food Brand' Category
- Family Business Awards Northern Ireland 2017: Family Business of the Year in the smaller firms category & a commendation in the 'One of Watch' category
- The Irish Quality Food Awards 2016: Highly Commended in Children's Food for our Heavenly Crispy Veggie Sweet Beet & Shallot Waffles
- Winner in Maternity and Infant 'Best Organic Product' 2015
- Finalist in Mum and Tots.ie awards 'Best Baby Food' category 2015
- Blas na hEireann 2013: Best Export Opportunity Award sponsored by Enterprise Ireland & Gold for Minced Beef & Potato, Silver for Spaghetti Bolognese & Bronze for Lentil & Vegetable Soup awards in Baby Food category
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.