Hercules Brewing Company
- Product Range
Hercules Brewing Company was launched in February 2014 by Niall McMullan to revive craft beer production in the city and was the first craft beer company to open in Belfast in more than a century.
The company's portfolio mow comprises Yardsman Craft Lager 4.5%, Yardsman Belfast Pale Ale 5.6%, Yardsman Session IPA 4.3%,
Yardsman Original Double Stout, Yardsman American Pale Ale 4.7% & Yardsman Tropical Rye Ale 5%.
Yardsman's existing five-strong portfolio of brews are all hand-crafted and filtered using a unique technique featuring traditional Irish linen cloth.
In July 2017 Hercules launched Ireland's first craft nitro can stout - Yardsman Original Double Stout Nitro Can (4.3% ABV). The innovative packaging method, which qualifies the creamy Belfast Double Stout as a nitro stout, involves 'nitrogenising the can' by replacing CO2 with nitrogen. A traditional Belfast Double Stout which has a rich creamy mouth-feel and is perfectly balanced. It has a rich, dark colour with lots of roasted malty characteristics and delicate chocolate and coffee notes.
Yardsman Craft Lager 4.5%
Yardsman Belfast Pale Ale 5.6%
Yardsman Session IPA 4.3
Yardsman Original Double Stout
Yardsman American Pale Ale 4.7%
Yardsman Original Double Stout Nitro Can 4.3%
Yardsman Tropical Rye Ale 5%
The small batch beers and stout are now widely available in Northern Ireland in bars, restaurants, hotels and through off-sales.
Distribution arrangements are also in place to export the beers to US, Ireland, Britain and other parts of Europe.
- SALSA Accredited
- Great Taste Awards 2018: One Gold Star each awarded to Yardsman Belfast Pale Ale Craft Beer & Yardsman Tropical American Rye Ale
- Blas na h'Eireann Awards 2017: Silver award for Yardsman Lager
- Great Taste Awards 2017: One Gold Star awarded to Yardsman Belfast Pale Ale
- Gold Medal - Monde Selection Quality Awards 2015
- Gold Medal for Yardsman Belfast Pale Ale - Monde Selection 2016 (Budapest)
- Gold Medal for Yardsman Lager - World Beer Challenge 2016 (Estoril, Portugal)
- Silver Medal for Yardsman Belfast Pale Ale - World Beer Challenge 2016 (Estoril, Portugal)
- Silver Medal for Yardsman Belfast Pale Ale - Global Beer Masters 2016 (UK)
- Bronze Medal for Yardsman Lager - Global Beer Masters 2016 (UK)
- 3 Stars - The Beer Awards 2016 (UK)
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.