Hillstown Farm Brewing Company
- Product Range
Hillstown Brewery was created following the success of Hillstown Farmshop and Geterbrewed's collaboration in creating Beer Fed Beef.
The initial brewery which is based on a family farm near Randalstown in county Antrim, was for agricultural use feeding cattle until the owners decided to expand into the exciting craft beer sector.
The brewery produces a unique range of craft beers. All the brewing operations are carried out on the farm and can be seen by visitors.
A new and experienced master brewer, Alistair Thompson has been appointed. An eye-catching re-banding of the beers has also just been completed.
The innovative brewery teamed up with a coffee business to launch Pamoja, an original beer in cans featuring a new identity. It has since added a second canned beer using its established Henrietta the Hen, a Californian style pale ale.
In April, the team at Hillstown Brewery announced that they will be creating Northern Ireland's first museum of craft brewing. They have won backing from the international Économusée network to create a 'working museum' that showcases artisans at work.
The Goats Butt (Wheat Beer): Multiple award winning Northern Irish wheat beer. Mouth watering aromas of banana, citrus & ripe summer fruit. Spicy note from the rye and a citrusy taste from the hops
Massey Red Ale: A pleasant malt based ale with a subtle sweetness, caramel and chocolate flavours
The Horny Bull Stout: A Strong full bodied stout with liquorice, chocolate and coffee notes, exceptional depth with roasted flavours, the fruity hops really make it special and unlike any other stout
The Spitting Llama: Ireland’s Champion Belgian Ale, a strong golden ale which is aromatic combined with complex spices and a mild fruit presence. A local favourite already.
Pamoja: A black IPA (ABC 5.6%) in 330ml cans aimed primarily at the off–trade in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Perfectly balanced with an initial upfront hit of fruity hops, underpinned by a delicious malt presence and, then the exciting part – coffee.
Independent off licenses across NI
Cotswold Fayre, the UK leader in the distribution of gourmet food and drink.
- Great Taste Awards 2019: Two Stars awarded to Horny Bull Stout and One Star awarded each to Spitting Lama Belgian Triple, Henrietta Hen West Coast IPA, Blueberry Badger Parade Sour Beer, The Full Boar Crew Brut IPA and Goats Butt Wheat Beer.
- Great Taste Awards 2018: Two Stars awarded each to Spitting Lama Belgian Triple & The Horny Bull Stout and One Star awarded each to Henrietta Hen West Coast IPA & Squealing Pig IPA
- All Ireland Craft Beer Championship organised by Beoir 2017: 1st Place - Best German Wheat Beer - The Goat's Butt
- All Ireland Craft Beer Championship organised by Beoir 2015: 1st Place - Best Belgian Ale - The Spitting Llama 2nd Place - Best Wheat Beer - The Goats Butt
- All Ireland Craft Beer Championship organised by Beoir 2015: The Spitting Llama 2nd Place
- Great Taste Awards 2015 - 2 Gold stars for The Goats Butt
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.