Hinch Distillery Co
- Product Range
Hinch Distillery set in Killaney Estate in the rolling Co Down countryside, sits half-way between the city of Belfast and the beautiful Mourne mountains in Northern Ireland.
Hinch Distillery is the brainchild of entrepreneur, Dr Terry Cross OBE, and fulfils a long-held ambition to play a leading part in the current renaissance of the Irish whiskey industry. The build of Hinch Distillery and its associated visitor centre facilities at a cost of £15M was completed in Autumn 2020. The investment will create 42 new jobs over the next five years, delivering significant benefits for the local community.
In just one year since launch, distribution deals have been secured in more than 25 countries including China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, the US, France, Germany and Russia while many more partnerships with renowned drinks distributors elsewhere are in the pipeline. The target is to secure distribution in 50 countries within their first three years of sales.
The distillery currently produces a range of nine whiskies, blends and single malts, as well as the multi award winning Ninth Wave Irish Gin.
A premium range of Irish whiskeys, aged Blends, Single Pot Still, Single Malts and craft beer cask finished whiskeys combined with their own Ninth Wave Irish Gin.
- China Wine and Spirit Awards (CWSA) 2020: ‘Gin of the Year’ medal for Ninth Wave gin; Double Gold for Hinch 10 Year Old Sherry Finish Irish whiskey; Gold for Hinch 5 Year Old Double Wood and Silver for Hinch Peated Single Malt.
- International Wine and Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2021: Gold Medal for Hinch Imperial Stout Finish Irish Whiskey - Craft & Casks range
- International Wine and Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2020: Silver for Peated Irish Single Malt Irish Whiskey & Ninth Wave Irish Gin and Bronze for 5-Year Old Double Wood Irish Single Malt Whiskey.
- Australian International Sprits Competition (AUISC): Gold Award in the ‘contemporary style’ category for Ninth Wave Gin brand.
- World Gin Awards 2020 (London): Gold medal & certificate for Ninth Wave Gin in the 'Contemporary Gin Style' category.
- World Whiskey Awards 2020: Silver Medal for Hinch’s 5 Yr Old Double Wood Whiskey
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.