- Product Range
Established in 1964, Hughes Group now comprises of four divisions: Mushrooms, Prepared Food, Health and Transport.
Building on our excellent reputation as a leading player in the UK mushroom industry, we use cutting-edge technology to push forward our ambitious plans and enable growth at all parts of the supply chain from facilities in Dungannon in Northern Ireland and in Yorkshire.
Our Development specialists are continually innovating new vegetarian and vegan options to meet the demand for more healthy eating, as more and more consumers make healthy lifestyle choices.
Our state-of-the-art production facilities deliver our meal solutions to the highest standard of consistency to Retail, Wholesale, FoodService and B2B thoughout the UK and Ireland.
All Fresh mushrooms;
White and Chestnut Conventional
Exotic & Wild
Washed and Processed
Pre–Prepared filled Mushrooms and Peppers
Vegetarian and Vegan Plant Based Meat alternatives to; Sausages, Burgers, Balls, Steak, Bacon, Fried Food, Pastry lines
Foodservice, wholesale and processing companies across NI & RoI
- BRC accreditation
- Red Tractor
- LEAF MARQUE
- BS8 555 Environmental scheme
- UK Quality Food Awards 2017: Filled Peppers with Sundried Tomato, Quinoa & Couscous (Side Dishes - Vegetables category) for ALDI UK
- 2016 Irish Quality Food Awards Highly Commended in the Side Dishes category for LidlDeluxe Stuffed Flat Mushrooms with Cheddar, Smoked Bacon & Rosemary & Commended in the Vegetables - Prepared category for Lidl Deluxe Stuffed Flat Mushrooms with Leek & Wensleydale Cheese
- 2015 Sustainable Ireland Winner 'Best use of Renewable Energy Sources'
- 2015 Highly Commended Quality food Awards
- 2015 Waitrose Way Award Winner 'Treading Lightly'
- 2015 Green Apple Award
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.