- Product Range
Established in 1893, Johnson Brothers (Belfast) Limited first sold coffee in Ireland in 1910. Three years later the family began roasting coffee in Belfast for supply into the foodservice & grocery sectors. The basic principle was founded on quality, indeed, in 1916 Robert Johnson said "It is our responsibility as a roaster to father the coffee to the cup". This driving passion remains core to the current fourth generation Johnson family who today roast 100% high grown arabica coffees from around the globe, in a modern roastery 8 miles from Belfast.
Coffees are supplied in two pack sizes under the Johnsons Coffee (4blends) and Bellagio brands for retail grocery, plus a host of pre ground and whole bean pack sizes for the foodservice sector where single origin estate coffees are also sold.
Private label roasting is provided including full branded packaging (volume dependant).
Johnsons Coffee is a licenced Fairtrade supplier.
Filter coffee and espresso coffee including: Kenya Blend
American Blend; Costa Rica – Fair Trade; Java Blend; Breakfast Blend
Bellagio Espresso Fairtrade
Johnsons recently secured a major contract with Norfolkline Shipping. The deal will see Johnsons Coffee's Bellagio Espresso and filter coffees served to passengers on Norfolkline Irish Sea and cross channel routes between Britain, Ireland and Europe.
- ISO 9001
- BRC - applied for
- Blas na hEireann Awards 2019: Gold award for Johnsons Continental Whole Bean
- Great Taste Awards 2018: One Gold star awarded to Johnsons Coffee Java Blend 227g
- Irish Quality Food Awards 2016: Highly Commended in the Coffee category for Johnsons Continental Coffee
- Blas na hEireann Awards 2015: Silver Award for our Bellagio Espresso Blend
- Great Taste Awards for Costa Rica, Kenya & Continental Blends
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.