Kettyle Irish Foods
- Product Range
Kettyle Foods was launched in 2004 as a specialist in the provision of high quality beef targeted at the food service sector, particularly high-end restaurants, in Great Britain, the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Based at Lisnaskea in the Fermanagh lake district, Kettyle is now part of Linden Foods, one of the UK's leading meat processors.
The core product is 'Irish Grass Fed Dry-Aged Beef' and is in demand from chefs and retailers due to the exceptional flavour and tenderness produced as a result of the highly controlled maturation process.
The dry ageing process is a traditional process that requires the meat to be matured on the bone for a minimum of 21 days.
The company, which sources its meat mainly from local Aberdeen Angus and Hereford farmers, has invested heavily in plant and machinery to provide a facility to produce the high quality product to discerning customers. It has also invested heavily in systems to meet the ever-increasing demands of the retailers.
Maurice Kettyle and his team of nine qualified butchers use their experience and skill to consistently deliver the highest quality of specified beef and lamb cuts to their customers.
Crafted cuts of hand selected naturally matured prime:
Banquet Royale Rose Veal
Fermanagh Free Range Chicken
Kettyle Guinness premium beef burger
In the UK, the company supplies Tesco as well as foodservice organisations
Since 2010 M&S has listed Kettyle's dry-aged fillet, sirloin and rib-eye steaks in its premium Special Reserve category in all its food stores across the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland
In addition to Germany, the company's most important market on mainland Europe, Kettyle Irish Foods sells beef, lamb and bacon to 15 markets. Customers include major retail chains
Kettyle also supplies high end restaurants in GB, NI and ROI
- Grade A BRC Accreditation
- EFSIS Grade 1
- Bord Bia approved
Blas na hEireann Awards 2019: selected for the "Chefs Larder" award for our Beef Marrow Melt 200g
- Great Taste Awards 2018: One Gold Star awarded to our Guinness Malt Keg Seaweed Cured Deli Beef Brisket
- World Steak Challenge 2018: Silver medal for Kettyle Irish Foods Aberdeen Angus grass-fed ribeye
- Great Taste Awards 2017: Two Gold Stars awarded each to our Malt Pitt Beef Ribs, Hop Fed Bishop's Cape Steak & Hop Fed King Arthur Rib of Beef; One Gold Star each awarded to our Salt Moss Aged Dirty Steak, Salt Moss Aged Dirty Beef Steak, Super Aged Yearling Mowhawk Steak, Salt Aged Ribeye Steak & Dingin' Boozy Brat
- NIFDA Awards 2017: Service Sector Award
- Great Taste Awards 2013: One Gold Star for Guinness Stincotto Osso Bucco, Two Gold Stars each for Dry Cured Bacon Collar Steaks & 28 day Dry Aged Tomahawk Steak with Truffle Infuse, Three Gold Stars awarded for Dry Aged Boneless Lamb Rack with Marrow Melt
- World Steak Challenge 2019: Gold for Kettyle Irish grass-fed fillet steak and Silver for grass-fed sirloin.
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.