LacPatrick Dairies NI Limited
- Product Range
Formed in 2015, as a result of a merger between two of Ireland's oldest dairy co-operatives, LacPatrick combines its rich heritage with innovative production facilities to deliver a full range of high quality dairy products to home and export markets.
With a combined turnover of €360m, employing 300 people, LacPatrick collects and processes 600 million litres of milk annually from over 1,000 farmers in the nine northern counties of Ireland.
LacPatrick's product portfolio includes an extensive range of quality milk, cream, butter, buttermilk, yoghurts and desserts. A significant part of the business is export-led with powdered milk, cheese and butter being distributed worldwide. LacPatrick LP brand powdered milk has an excellent reputation for quality in World Powder Markets. The company is continuing to grow its powder business, with a completed major investment of £30m now doubling output.
Milk quality is key and because our milk is directly sourced from farmers, LacPatrick can ensure full 'Grass to Glass' traceability. The commitment to product safety and quality is confirmed by all sites holding world-recognised accreditations, including the top level BRC issue 7 Grade AA.
Yoghurts and Desserts
Whole milk and semi–skimmed milk powders
LacPatrick is a major supplier of value-added dairy products to leading retail customers across the island of Ireland. It offers a wide range of both branded and retailers own brand dairy products. LacPatrick's Retail Sales and Innovation teams work in partnership with our customers to develop product ranges that suit the ever changing needs and requirements of our customers. These include Asda, Tesco, M&S, J Sainsbury, Musgrave Group / SuperValu, Lidl, Aldi and the Henderson Group / Spar.
Food Service and Food Manufacturing
We supply our Irish dairy products to hotels and restaurants across Ireland and the UK.
We also supply key ingredients to many food manufacturers around Europe, including many known and loved at home!
• Our butter for food manufacturing is renowned amongst our food manufacturing customers for its quality and tenacity during the baking process. We are the organic butter of choice for Walkers Organic shortbread!
• Our buttermilk is a key ingredient in one of Ireland's favourite brown breads!
• Our cream is the cream of choice for 2 of Ireland's favourite ice-cream brands!
• Our milk is a key ingredient in the manufacture of milk powder for baby milk for one of Ireland's most successful producers!
We export our Irish dairy products across the globe including Germany, France, Taiwan, Singapore, West Africa, Japan, Middle-East, Jamaica, Asia, & South America.
- BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 7AA
- Grade A Soil Association Organic Accreditation.
- Red Tractor
- Origin Green Ireland
- 2013 Sustainability Ireland Awards, Best Use of Renewable Energy Sources - WINNER
- 2013 Sustainability Ireland Awards, Environmental Project of the Year - WINNER
- 2014 Irish News Workplace and Employment Awards - WINNER
- 2015 Causeway Coast and Glens Business Awards, Agribusiness of the Year - FINALIST
- Irish Quality Food Awards 2018: Commended for Lidl Dairy Manor Irish Creamery Butter
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.