- Product Range
Mash Direct Ltd is a unique award-winning and family-owned Farming Enterprise formed in 2004 and located close to the shores of Strangford Lough in County Down, Northern Ireland. It comprises of a traditional farm and a state-of-the-art food production facility.
After careful analysis of current market trends, changes in eating habits and lifestyle patterns, Company owners, Martin and Tracy Hamilton decided to diversify within their wholesale vegetable farming business by adding value to their produce.
Mash Direct is the now the leading UK brand, offering an innovative range of high quality, convenient mashed root vegetable, potato, cabbage and other quality vegetable products with the taste and texture of good homemade food.
The vegetables are grown, steam-cooked and packaged on the farm and are free from artificial additives, preservatives and colourings. They offer consumers a range of totally natural and nourishing food products that are low in salt, 100% gluten free and provide a good source of dietary fibre. Mash Direct products are supplied both chilled and frozen and are suitable for microwave or oven heating.
Bubble and Squeak
Salt and Chilli Wedges
Creamy Garlic Potatoes
Southern Fried Potatoes
Chilli Baby Bakes
Sweet Potato Fries
Crispy Vegetable Bakes
Carrot and Parsnip
Carrot, Parsnip and Turnip
Carrot and Parsnip Fries
Cauliflower Cheese Gratin
Broccoli with a Cheese Sauce
Red Cabbage and Beetroot
Potato, Cheese and Onion Croquettes
Beer Battered Onion Rings
Beer Battered Chips
Home Style Potato Salad
Neeps & Tatties
Shredded Duck Bites
Ham and Cheese Bites
Honey Glazed Parsnips
Roasted Root Vegetables
Mashed Potato (vegan)
Carrot and Swede (vegan)
Mashed Turnip (vegan)
Our Main Retail Customers include:
Ireland: Dunnes, Spar Henderson, Londis, Nisa, Co-Op, Musgrave Retail Partners Supervalu, Centra, Mace, Tesco, ASDA, Sainsburys and local independents.
Scotland: Spar, Co-Op, Whole Foods, Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Waitrose and local independents.
UK: Waitrose, Morrisons, Spar, ASDA, Ocado, Shoprite, Booths, Budgens, Nisa, Iceland, Amazon Fresh and local independents.
USA: Balducci and Shoprite stores in New York and New Jersery, USA.
Europe: We have supplied Swedish supermarkets and continue to look for opportunities to supply mainland Europe and beyond.
United Arab Emirates: Contract for 10 lines with Spinneys, the Middle East's premium supermarket chain.
- Shortlisted in the Food Manufacture Excellence Awards 2020 in the category of Fresh & Dairy Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Grade A+ BRC Global Standard (Level 6)
- Gluten Free accreditation
- Ninteen products have been approved by the Vegetarian Society
- Listed in the Bridgestone Irish Food Guide, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008
- NSF CMi
- Red Tractor Assurance - Fresh Produce Standards
Cotswold Fayre Chilled Supplier of the Year for 2020
Great British Food Awards 2020
• Beer Battered Chips - Winner Gluten Free Category
• Beer Battered Chips - Regional Winner
UK Quality Food Awards 2020
• Beer Battered Chips - Winner Meal Accompaniment Category
The Grocer New Product Awards 2020
• Salt and Chilli Wedges - Finalist
Great Taste Awards 2020
• Carrot & Parsnip Mash – 1 Star
Irish Quality Food Awards 2020
• Jack Hamilton awarded Covid-19 Response Frontline Hero: Business in the Community award
UK FreeFrom Food Awards 2021
• Silver award for Mash Direct Cabbage Bake in the Ready Meals category
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.