- Product Range
Milgro was established in 1989 by Gerald Miller on his family farm on the outskirts of Limavady.
Today, the family run company is Northern Ireland's largest dedicated onion grower.
Incorporating in 2003, Milgro Ltd now packs and processes onions, garlic and shallots. Purpose built packaging and processing facilities conforming to the highest standards in the sector, including BRC Global Food Standard Accreditation, enable Milgro to manage the supply chain from field to fork effectively.
The company today supplies grocery multiples Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's, Co-Op and Hendersons - Spar, Vivo & EuroSpar.
Recent Innovation has seen the company move into the convenience sector with its range of Crispy Onions and Sliced/ Diced Onion Packs for retail and wholesale markets.
Retail & Wholesale
Crispy Onion Range – Original Flavour, Chinese Salted Chilli Flavour & Flame Grilled Steak Flavour
Prepared Vegetables – Sliced/Diced Red & Brown Onions
Henderson - Spar, Vivo & EuroSpar
Various Independents & Butchers
- BRC Global Food Standard Accreditation - AA+
- Red Tractor Assurance - Fresh Produce Standards
- SEDEX - Empowering Ethical Supply Chains
- 2019 Henderson Wholesale Fresh Innovation Awards - Highly Commended Overall Supplier of the Year
- 2019 Henderson Wholesale Fresh Innovation Awards - Highly Commended Own Brand Supplier of the Year
- 2018 Henderson Wholesale Fresh Innovation Awards - Highly Commended Own Brand Supplier of the Year
- 2017 Henderson Wholesale Fresh Innovation Awards - Highly Commended Local Supplier of the Year
- 2015 Danske Bank 'Best Small Agri-Food Business'
- 2013 Sainsburys 'Best New Product Launch'
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.