Niche Drinks Company Ltd
- Product Range
Niche Drinks are an independently owned manufacturer and marketer of Cream Liqueurs and niche alcoholic drinks.
Since 1983, we have been producing Cream Liqueurs of the highest quality, ranging from traditional Irish creams made with triple distilled aged Irish whiskey through to wine based and flavoured creams, for a number of retail partners in Ireland, UK and Europe.
Additionally we have developed a number of niche drinks brands - Shannon's Microwaveable Irish Coffee / Tipples Irish Cream Liqueurs and Polskie Fuze Infused Polish Vodka Liqueur.
Niche Drinks success has been built upon an outstanding Technical System that offers full product traceability from a single defined cream source through to finished product either bottled or in bulk. The company also holds HACCP, British Retail Consortium (Higher Level) and EFSIS accreditations.
In June 2012, Niche Drinks announced that it is to invest around £15 million in a new manufacturing plant and Irish whiskey distillery in Derry. It will be the first distillery to be opened in the city for 200 years.
The Quiet Man: 8 year old single malt whiskey
Cream Liqueurs: Traditional Irish Creams made from triple distilled aged Irish Whiskey through to wine based and Flavoured creams including: Shannon’s Microwaveable Irish Coffee & Tipples Irish Cream Liqueurs
Polskie Fuze Infused Polish Vodka Liqueurs Ready to Drink Cocktails
- BRC (Grade A) accredited
- San Francisco World Spirit Awards 2019: Silver for St Brendan's Irish Cream Liqueur, Silver for The Quiet Man 8yr Single Malt & Silver for Quiet Man Blended Whiskey
- Irish Quality Food & Drink Awards 2018: Bronze for Tesco Salted Caramel Cream Liqueur
- World Whiskies Awards 2018:Gold for The Quiet Man blend, Silver for Quiet Man 12 yr old & Bronze for 12 year old Sherry
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2017: Gold for The Quiet Man whiskey in the Spirits Selection
- Irish Whiskey Masters 2017: Gold for The Quiet Man 12-year single malt whiskey & standard blended Irish Whiskey; Silver for The Quiet Man 8-year old Single Malt
- International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017: Silver awards in the Irish Whiskey category for The Quiet Man 'An Fear Ciuin' 12 year-old Single Malt; The Quiet Man 'An Fear Ciuin' 8 year-old Oloroso Single Cask Single Malt; The Quiet Man 'An Fear Ciuin' 8 year-old Single Malt & The Quiet Man Superior Irish Whiskey Blend
- Spirit of Scotland Whisky Festival, Rome 2017: The Quiet Man 8 yr old single malt awarded International category
- The Irish Quality Food & Drink Awards 2016: Gold in the Liqueurs, Speciality Spirits & fortified Wines category for Tesco Finest Salted Caramel Cream Liqueur
- The Irish Quality Food & Drink Awards 2015: Commended in teh Whiskies cateogry for The Quiet Man Blended Irish Whiskey
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.