- Product Range
Springmount Farm is a family run farm which has been in the same family for 3 generations. We run a mixed farm in the idyllic countryside of County Down.
Springmount Farm is a traditional ulster farm dating back to the 18th century and has its roots firmly set in its locality. There has been poultry on the farm for nearly 100 years along with dairy cows, horses and pigs. Today the farm provides a home for a commercial flock of brown free range hens which are encouraged to roam over our surrounding pastureland. The birds are managed in a respectful manner so as to provide a healthy and safe environment to meet the demands for freshness, hygiene and traceability to the farm.
It has developed a modern system of free range which combines old fashioned family virtues with the very best in agricultural science and technology. In doing so our hens enjoy a calm, stress free and peaceful life.
A contented hen is a happy hen and one that will provide you with a totally nutritious and natural product.
We strive to provide meticulous farm management and husbandry skills which reflect in the flavour of our eggs.
Class A Free Range Eggs
French Village, Belfast
Connoisseurs Bakery, Comber
Bull & Ram restaurant, Ballynahinch
Graze Restaurant, Ballyhackamore
White Horse Inn, Saintfield
Masseys Butchers, Saintfield
Forestside Cookery School, Belfast
Farmers Market, Comber & Newtownards
Mainland UK Packing centre
Actively seeking further local customers
- Freedom Food Scheme certified and approved
- British Lion Quality code certified
- Conforms to RSPCA welfare standards
- British Free Range Egg Producers Association affiliated
- Blas na h'Eireann Awards 2018: Bronze award for our Free Range Eggs
- Great Taste Awards 2018: One Gold Star for our Free Range Eggs
- Blas na h'Eireann Awards 2017: Silver award for our Free Range Eggs
- Great Taste Awards 2017: One Gold Star for our Free Range Eggs
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.