Suki Tea Makers
- Product Range
Formed in 2005 by Oscar Woolley & Anne Rooney, Suki Tea is an award winning boutique blender which sources, blends & packages tea from all over the World at its plant in Belfast.
Suki Tea employs 16 people & currently markets to customers worldwide through a distribution network & internet sales.
Suki Tea currently has a range of almost 50 tea blends which the company sources from the world's best tea plantations including Fairtrade & organic suppliers in China, India & Tanzania.
Consignments are shipped to Suki Tea's premises in the Twin Spires Business Park in Belfast fortnightly.
A total of 18 products are staple teas which are blends people would be familiar with such as Irish Breakfast, Earl Grey Blue Flower or Chamomile and some seasonal teas such as First Flush Darjeeling.
In 2015 Suki Tea began its own mission to grow tea right here in NI.
The company also takes its ethical & environmental responsibilities very seriously, being the first tea company in the UK to launch triple certified teas (Fairtrade, Rainforest Alliance, Organic). It also has a strict no GM policy.
Still hand-packing tea in Belfast and with a close knit team of 16, over the years Suki has now won over 50 Great Taste Awards.
Product available to both foodservice and retailers.
Loose leaf tea, loose leaf pyramid teabags and tea accessories.
Amongst the range of almost 50 blends in black, green, white, oolong, fruit and herbal, there is:
Fairtrade Breakfast Tea
Green Tea Ginseng
Matcha (powdered green tea)
Apple Loves Mint
Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls
Gourmet dessert teas including Turkish Delight and Green Tea Mint.
Suki’s Sparkling Tea Infusions, available in ‘Black Tea and Peach’ and ‘White Tea, Apple and Elderflower’ flavours. The delicate varieties are created using hand-picked tea leaves, botanicals and natural fruit juices.
Teas and infusions are exported worldwide to 17 countries around the world countries including:
- SALSA Accreditation acquired September 2007
- Feefo Gold Service Award 2018: seal of excellence For delivering exceptional customer service
- Great Taste Awards 2020: One Gold Star each for our Sparkling Black Tea & Peach, Mango Tango Tea, Mince Pie Tea, Lady Lemon Grey Tea and Iced Raspberry & Vanilla (Iced) Tea.
- Great Taste Awards 2019: Two Gold Stars for Spiced Pumpkin Pie & One Gold Star for Rooibos.
- Blas na h'Eireann Awards 2018: Gold award for Fairtrade Belfast Brew (loose leaf) & Bronze Award for Gunpowder Green Spearmint (loose leaf)
- Suki Tea have won a 6 Great Taste Award stars in 2017: Two Gold Stars awarded for Rooibos Vanilla & One Gold star awards for Pink Grapefruit, White Tea Pear, Turkish Delight & Lemongrass & Ginger
- NIFDA Awards 2017: Training Excellence Award
- Suki Tea have won a record 13 Great Taste Award stars in 2016: Three Gold Stars awarded for Oolong Orange Blossom & Ayurvedic; Two Gold star awards for Indian Spiced Chai & Whole Peppermint & One Gold star awards for Rooibos CrÃ¨me Brulee, Chamomile & Japanese Matcha
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.