Whitewater Brewing Company
- Product Range
Established in 1996 on the 3rd generation family farm amidst the spectacular Mourne Mountains range in Northern Ireland, Whitewater Brewery still retains the passion and desire to brew beers with fantastic flavours.
Through the years, we have won awards and our beers are recognised on the world stage.
We started with a 800 Litre brew size and after twenty years, the next chapter has begun in our state-of-the-art, 15,000 sq ft brewery located at Castlewellan in county Down.
Our new brewery has the capacity to produce around 40,000 litres a month and has scope for further expansion.
We source spring water from the Mourne Mountains which is blended with American, Australian and New Zealand hops to create best-selling beers.
Most of our products are on sale in hotels, bars and off-licences in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Additionally, we have won business in Europe and China & have been approached to consider supplying beers to the US.
The company produces bottle-conditioned beers and ales and also supplies products in kegs to customers throughout Ireland.
Bottle beers including:
Belfast Ale 4.5% ABV
Clotworthy Dobbin 5.0% ABV
Belfast Lager 4.5% ABV
Belfast Black 4.2% ABV
Copperhead 3.7% ABV
Hoppelhammer 6.0% ABV
Bee’s Endeavour 4.8% ABV
Maggie’s Leap 4.7% ABV
Hen Cock & Pigeon Rock 4.8%
Ewe Rebel 7.0%
Hard Seltzer 5.0% Vegan & Gluten Free
Our beers are available throughout Ireland in selected bars, restaurants, off-licences and supermarkets including:
We also have customers in Spain, France, Japan and Russia.
- SALSA Accreditation
- Great Taste Awards 2020: One Gold Star for Helles Lager
- Great Taste Regional Fork Awards 2019: Kreme dela Kremlin (Russian Stout) awarded the Northern Ireland Regional Fork Award
- Great Taste Awards 2019: Three Gold Stars for Kreme dela Kremlin & One Gold Star for Ewe Rebel.
- European Craft Beer Cup Awards, Hungary 2019: Silver Award for Ewe Rebel
- Blas na hEireann Awards 2018: Silver Award for Ewe Rebel
- Great Taste Awards 2018: Two Gold Stars each for Ewe Rebel & Bee's Endeavour and One Gold Star each for Belfast Ale & Hen, Cock and Pigeon Rock
- Great Taste Awards 2016: One Gold Star each for Belfast Ale and Maggies Leap
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.