The Yellow Door Bakery
- Product Range
The Yellow Door Deli, founded in 1993 is a family run company comprising a successful outside catering business, cafes, delis and the wholesale bakery business.
The company has won a raft of awards, and now has a stand alone factory dedicated to producing authentic artisan bread, desserts and patisserie.
They offer a large range of real bread and desserts, made with pride in the traditional way with the highest quality ingredients including unbleached flour. They do not use any artificial colours, preservatives, yeast enhancers or additives.
Passionate about the quality of regional ingredients they use local free range eggs, milk, cream, buttermilk, butter and cheese. Flour is also milled locally.
The team of dedicated bakers and patisserie chefs work throughout the night and early hours of the morning to ensure that the Yellow Door's product range is as fresh as possible.
The company continues to innovate and will produce bespoke products where appropriate.
Yellow Door Deli delivers directly to foodservice customers within Northern Ireland and to the Republic of Ireland six days a week.
Their products are also available through a select number of distributors.
Focaccia (several varieties)
Ciabatta (several varieties)
Honey glazed buttermilk baps
Small breads and rolls
Desserts and Patisserie:
Cheesecakes (large and individual)
Armagh apple upside down pudding
Sticky toffee pudding
Cupcakes and muffins
French apple tart
Apple and blackberry crumble tart
Modern tart “bars”
Chocolate truffle torte
Gateaux and cakes (several varieties)
Distributors to foodservice
- Great Taste Awards 2020: 1 Star - Pea and Vanilla Gateaux, Sticky Pear Tart & Vegan Beetroot Wellington.
- Great Taste Awards 2019: One Gold Star awarded each to our Roast butternut squash and sweet potato soup, Stout Soda Bread, Olive and cheese sourdough bread & Wheaten loaf.
- Great Taste Awards 2018: 2 star - Pork Sage & Onion Sausage Roll & Potato & Leek Soup, 1 star - Yoghurt & Honey Cheesecake; Beef, Mushroom & local Stout Pie & Thai Fish Cakes
- Great Taste Awards 2017: 2 star - Potato Bread, 1 star - Pancakes; Rye Bread; Mini Carrot Cake & Passionfruit Gateaux, Cauliflower & Cheese Quiche & Short Rib Pie
- Great Taste Awards 2016: 2 star - Sticky toffee pudding, 1 star - Honey glazed buttermilk burger bap; Raspberry and Almond loaf; Granary loaf; parsnip, kale & chestnut pie; buttermilk sorbet & braised lamb with north African flavours
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.