- Product Range
Harnett's Oils is a family-run business which prides itself in producing, cold-pressing and bottling functional food oils to the highest standards.
At present Harnett's Oils produce GM free hemp and rapeseed oil grown locally in Northern Ireland. The oils are full flavoured, pure and natural with all the goodness in oil to be used in a range of ways as salad dressings, dips for the hemp oil and as a frying oil or for marinades for the rapeseed oil.
Harnett's Oils recently diversified the core range to include vinaigrettes and flavour-infused oils.
Range of cold–pressed Hemp & Rapeseed Oil: Retail: 250ml & 500ml bottles
Flavoured oils & dressings available in clear 160ml bottles in Hessian bags of 2 or 3 or three & 250ml in singles. We also supply 30ml bottles in packs for gifts.
Foodservice: Oils & dressings available in bag, in box from 3L – 20L
Oils also available in containers of 5L, 20L up to 1000L cubes
We supply directly at a number of markets and shows across Northern Ireland and ROI directly to the consumer as well as shops and food service.
We also provide cold-pressed oil for own label and have for a number of years for a number of Irish oil companies.
- Farm Quality Assured Cereals Scheme
- Blas na hEireann 2018 - Bronze for Harnett's Chilli & Garlic Rapeseed Oil
- Food and Drink Awards Northern Ireland 2017: 'Best Northern Ireland Food Producer'
- Blas na hEireann 2016 - Bronze for Harnett's Lemon and Thyme Rapeseed Oil
- Food Heartland Awards 2016 - Sustainability Award for Harnett's Oils
- UK Farm Produce Awards 2015: Highly commended for Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
- Great Taste Awards 2014: One Gold star for Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
- Blas na hEireann 2014: Gold for Pure Rapeseed Oil
- Blas na hEireann 2013 - National Irish Food Awards: AIB Business Diversification Award
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.