- Product Range
Jonny Cuddy has been farming with father Raymond and brother Robert since leaving university and now looks after 300 sows on the family farm near the border with the Republic of Ireland.
He started developing charcuterie to "increase the return from our pigs," & established Ispini Charcuterie, a small food business in August 2016. Ispini takes its name from the Irish for sausages.
All of the meat is sourced from Northern Irish farms who share Jonny's values of provenance, welfare & taste.
The Ispini range is handmade in small batches, from cutting, blending, curing to hanging - a truly artisan experience.
Free delivery on all orders over £30 to UK & Ireland.
Irish Artisan charcuterie including:
Garlic & black pepper salami
Pimenton de la Vera Chorizo
Black–strap molasses, stout and rum lomo
Mace & juniper coppa
Smoked paprika & chilli coppa
Beer Sticks (chorizo cured in Mac Ivor’s Cider & chilli)
Spiced beef (blend of traditional spices & Dunville’s PX 12 yr single malt Irish whiskey).
Please contact us if your looking for a bespoke piece of charcuterie for your menu.
Buy online at www.ispinicharcuterie.com
We can supply charcuterie to delis and restaurants throughout Ireland.
Contact Jonny for orders further afield.
- Blas na h'Eireann Awards 2020: Gold award for our Mace Coppa, Silver for our Stout & Molasses Lomo and Bronze for our Garlic & Black Pepper Salami.
- Great Taste Awards 2020: Two Gold Stars for Ispini Mace & Allspice Coppa and One Gold Star for Stout & Molasses Lomo.
- Blas na h'Eireann Awards 2019: Gold award for our Cider, Chorizo and Chilli Beer Sticks, Silver award for our Fennel Salami and bronze award for our Chorizo
- Great Taste Awards 2019: Two Gold Stars awarded to our fennel salami
- The British Cured Meat Awards 2019: Runner up in 'Best Salami' & Best Muscle' categories
- The British Charcuterie Awards 2018: Gold for Mace and All Spice Coppa & Bronze for Paprika Coppa
- Blas na h'Eireann Awards 2018: Bronze award for Mace & Allspice Coppa & winner of the Best in Farmers Market Tyrone
- Great Taste Awards 2018: Two Gold Stars awarded to our Garlic & Black Pepper Salami
- British Cured Meat Awards 2018: Shortlisted
- BBC Food and Farming Awards 2018: Third place in the 'Best Food Producer' category
- Great Taste Awards 2017: Three Gold Stars awarded to our Rosemary & Thyme Bresaola & Two Gold Stars awarded to our Pimenton de la Vera Chorizo
- Butchery Excellence Ireland - Best Manufacturing Plant
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.