Tamnagh Foods Limited
- Product Range
Tamnagh Foods, established in June 2010, is an Irish artisan food company based in the Sperrin Mountains County Derry, Northern Ireland.
We specialise in the manufacture of a handcrafted range of relishes & chutneys and 2 types of granola, using locally sourced ingredients, under the Tamnagh Foods brand.
Our natural range of chutneys and relishes are made with no artificial additives or preservatives - some designed to specifically accompany our
Dart Mountain Cheese range of cheeses. Our range comes in glass jars of 230 grams each and available in boxes of 9 wholesale.
Our Granola is handmade in small batches to ensure absolute quality of the finished product. Our granola comes in consumer friendly re-sealable bags, in boxes of 12 wholesale. We currently make Maple Nut & Fruit, and Honey Nut & Seed Granolas. They won Gold and Silver respectively at the Irish Food Awards 2014
Maple Nut & Fruit Granola 450g
Honey Nut & Seed Granola 450g
Farmhouse Chutney 230g
Sweet Onion Relish 230g
Apple & Rhubarb Chutney 230g
Beetroot Pickle 230g
Hamburger Relish 230g
Musgrave Retail Partners NI
Henderson Food Service
La Rousse Foods
Independent Delis and Farm Shops across UK and Ireland
- EU Approved Dairy Plant
- Great Taste Awards 2019: Two Gold Stars for Sperrin Blue
- Great Taste Awards 2018: One Gold Star for Tirkeeran Cheese
- Great Taste Awards 2016: One Gold Star each for Maple Nut & Fruit Granola
- Blas na hEireann 2014: Gold for Maple Nut & Fruit Granola, and Silver for Honey Nut & Seed Granola
- Great Taste Awards 2014: Two Gold Star awarded to Beetroot Pickle & One Gold Star awarded to Maple Nut & Fruit Granola
Contact this supplier
Content is the property of the supplier and is not owned by BuyNIFood.